Digitalize your networks, with STORM!
- Integrates seamlessly in substations using IoT
- Contains self-learning data-driven algorithms that can scale
- Requires minimal expert intervention enabling autonomous operation
For solution providers
- Available as SaaS application on VITO’s FLEXharvester powered by MS Azure
- Accelerated Go-to-Market through the energy flexibility platform FLEXharvester!
- Also integrates in your own cloud or on-premise data solution with ease
- Extensive training available from VITO’s team of district heating experts
- Supported by VITO’s technology roadmap for the next 5 to 10 years
For network operators
- Reduces peak heat load and CO2 emissions by up to 20%
- Unlocks existing thermal storage capacity in your network at minimal investments
- Customizable control objectives according to your business needs, e.g. flatten the load curve
- Field-tested on multiple networks across the Netherlands, Sweden, France, and Belgium
- Extensible to provide end-to-end optimal control from production to buildings