Are you a district heating network operator?
Would you like to increase the number of customers connected to your heating network, while using your current assets?
Then why not implement our self-learning district energy controller?
STORM uses the thermal mass of the building itself to respond to peaks in heat demand.
STORM enables you to connect more heat customers to your existing network while continuing to guarantee your production capacity without additional investments in infrastructure and production resources.
- Increase the number of connected heat customers with existing heat production and distribution
- Lower investment costs in new networks or network branches
- Make use of existing assets: infrastructure and buildings
- Optimisation of production mix
- Greater financial yield thanks to CHP and heat pump inspection advice
- Field-tested in the Netherlands, Sweden, France, and Belgium
Why implement STORM into your district heating network?
In the Mijnwater demo site in Heerlen (NL) STORM achieved the following results:
- Capacity improvement of 42.1% = 48,000 homes that can be additionally connected to the network
- Peak heat reduction of 17.3%
- CO2 emission reduction of 6 kiloton/year
The Växjö demo site in Rottne (Sweden) achieved:
- Electricity procurement reduction of 6%
- Peak heat reduction of 12.7%